There are many ways you can Monetize Website and I'll be showing you 8 simple ways to do this.
Today I want to discuss 8 Simple Ways to Monetize Website to Start Blogging for Money!
There are many reasons for you to monetize website however, the most obvious is to make money the least obvious is to start a successful blog business!
It will allow you to create the time freedom you've always wished for!
Today I'll be discussing 8 simple ways that you can use on how to monetize your website!
Monetize Website With These 8 Simple Strategies
Many of you are wondering where does the actual income come from and how to monetize your blog website.
I decided to compile a small list to give you an idea of the many sources of where the income can actually come from.
How To Get Paid For Your Opinion
Learn how to make money just for filling out surveys on your smartphone/laptop
Monetize Website with Affiliate Marketing
When I first started my blog, I had no other solid ideas of how to make money from it.
I stumbled across Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing! this course has been nothing shy of excellent and really got my head around what affiliate marketing is.
If you don't know what affiliate marketing really is, it is taking someone else's product and promoting it and receiving a commission from a company or service provider.
Commissions can vary from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars, but generally speaking, the commissions that pay the most require decent effort in order to get the sale.
Monetize Website with by Starting an Ecommerce Store
There's plenty of ways to start an online store!
before I got into blogging I was an avid E-commerce salesman (I sold products people wanted on an online store I created).
You could use WordPress/Woocommerce to do this but it looks unprofessional.
I'd suggest Creating Your Store With Shopify if you really want to succeed at this.
When I ran my store I made over $70,000 - Imagine an extra $70,000 floating in your account!
How to Start an Online T-Shirt Business Free Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create an online T-Shirt Business using shopify without holding any t-shirt stock. From the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) to all the way to making your first sale. Join now!
Monetize Website with Adsense
Placing ads on your website is another good way to start earning money and monetize website, generally!
People start with Google Adsense and plaster banners, popups and click through links all over their website.
I recommend not being so obtrusive with ads as it can make for a poor user experience.
When your blog has just started you need to focus on producing content and building a name without creating a negative experience for the user.
There are other ad networks out there that pay premium rates for displaying their ads but I won't get into that here as it requires high monthly page views.
Once you have a good enough following and the traffic has really ramped up, consider displaying ads by companies.
They will generally pay higher to advertise knowing that their ads are being displayed to quality traffic.
Monetize Website with Ebooks
An ebook is an electronic book that contains information about your topic and is the perfect way to start blogging for money.
If you are an expert in a particular area, consider writing an ebook product and advertising this to your audience.
There are quite a few people making tens of thousands of dollars per month from ebooks alone.
Monetize Website with Staff Writing/Guest Posting
The writing style and grammar of your blog is important in securing a staff writing gig.
Generally speaking, staff writers get about $25 per article but can expect more the more experienced they are.
If your copy on your blog is excellent and you are a copywriter by trade! I would expect that your earnings per article would be considerably more.
Monetize Website with Online Courses
Don't want to make an ebook, monetize with courses?
Why not create a video course that takes advantage of your specialized skills.
I had a friend that recently made a video course on high school algebra, it was a very simple course that wasn't marketed.
He ended up making about $1500 for his efforts, not bad just for sharing his knowledge with others.
Monetize Website with Services
If you are not the ebook or course making type why not offer your skills as a service to others, this can be the perfect way to monetize your blog.
This can be preparing documents, writing articles or even lending a hand to fellow blogger with some technical jazz who just got started.
You can offer just about anything as a service as long as there is a demand for it.
Monetize Website by Creating Monthly Subscription Products
This is probably the most effective way to guarantee a monthly revenue and monetize your blog.
For this, you have to offer some sort of service or exclusive group that gets premium advice.
Another way is to create products from you or a monthly subscription to all your exclusive content and ebooks, video courses, webinars, podcasts, strategy masterminds or whatever you have in mind.
Subscription-based income is an effective way to predict future income and allows you to build a passive income online.
Monetize Website by Creating Smaller Products
If you think writing one big ebook or preparing a long video course is too much.
Then why not break the content into smaller products, with smaller price tiers.
By doing that you open your content to your audience who may only be interested in specific segments of your main product.
These are just some of the ideas to monetize your blog and there are plenty more.
Learn how to monetize your blog by joining my free email course and further improve your knowledge to start blogging for money.
Over 7 days you'll learn how to start a blog, what to blog about, how to effectively get traffic and to monetize it more.
How To Start a Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.
Conclusion for my ways to Monetize Website
So there you have it! These are some of my ways you can Monetize your Blog Website.
These ways are there for if you have just started a blog and wanted to make money from it from the beginning.
If you have any further recommendations leave a comment in the box below to open a discussion with me!
- Bluehost is what I use for hosting Bottom Line Cents. I've been using them for about 2 years and don't have any down time or run time issues. Start Your Own Blog Tutorial is a good post to learn how to start your own blog and make money.
- My grammar when writing posts is sometimes shocking, because I write so fast and have no time to edit as I go. So before I hit publish, I check my grammar with Grammarly. The best part is grammarly is FREE!
- I use Get Response to collect all my email leads. It has helped me grow a dedicated so that I can get my latest articles out to my existing audience that have signed up to this. If you need decent and reliable (and cost effective) email marketing service that offers a 30 Day Free Trial then Get Response is your go to!
- For high quality responsive WordPress themes I recommend Studiopress. I've ran a couple of blogs using their themes and framework and they've been around for a long time and built a good reputation for building SEO Optimized Themes that are fast loading and responsive. I've reviewed some of there themes here.
- If you're wanting to start ranking on google or getting featured in places like Forbes or similiar then the only SEO course I recommend is Stupid Simple SEO. I joined this course in 2019 and my google traffic has gotten traction and I've also been featured in places like Fundera Ledger.
- Pretty Links helps me keep my links clean and helps making managing multiple affiliate links a breeze. Imagine having to replace every single link in all the post that contain an affiliate link for a product, two words - TIME CONSUMING.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a course I recommend by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. This course helped me make money from affiliate marketing.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is another course I recommend. The course has helped me (and will help you) get free traffic from Pinterest Marketing. I shared my results here on how I gained over 300% traffic!
These are companies and courses/services I've personally vetted and recommend.