this page contains affiliate links. see my disclaimer. thanks for reading!
Looking for a free blogging course that will help you start a blog today? If you're been searching high and low for some free course to help you get started then you've come to the right place!
I've recently spent long evenings after work developing the ultimate blogging email course for those interest in starting a blog.
This course is perfect for those who are interested in starting a money making blog, but haven't made the leap of faith yet.
Join by clicking this link here, or by entering your details in the form below!
What You'll Get in This Free Blogging Course
I started Bottom Line Cents in 2018, however I've been blogging since 2009. Having sold my first blog, I moved onto learning how to make money online through various means.
Since I have been online I have made over $100,000 and that was through affiliate marketing, specialist blog consulting and also eCommerce.
So what will you get by taking my blogging course that's free?
You will learn everything I have to share and that is over 10 years of experience with blogging and making money online.
That being said if starting a blog and making money from it is your main goal then this course is perfect for you.
With this email blogging course , I will show you exactly how to create a blog from scratch. From the technical side (trust me, it's easy), all the way to earning your first income and attracting followers.
Over the next seven days, you will receive an email in your inbox that will help you create a profitable blog from scratch.
Related Article: Shopify vs Etsy Review
7-Day Free Blogging Course Outline
- Day 1: 5 Reasons You Should Start A Blog;
- On Day 2: Blog Ideas and Tips - An introduction on what to blog about;
- Then Day 3: Step by Step Tutorial on How to Create Your Blog;
- Come Day 4: 8 Simple Ways to Monetize Your Blog ;
- The 5th Day: My Tips to Passive Income from Blogging ;
- 6th Day: Attracting Followers and Getting More Traffic ;
- Day 7: Blogging Tips to Make Your Blog Successful.
This free blog course will take you from an absolute beginner to being a pro blogger in a very short amount of time.
If you get lost along your journey then my blog expertise is available for free on my private community facebook group.
So definitely be sure to join the group! You'll have first hand access to me and my help assisting you with any part of the process.
You can sign up by clicking on this link, or by entering your information in the form below.
How To Start a Blog FREE Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create a blog easily, from the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) all the way to earning your first income and attracting readers. Join now!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates and get access to the free course.
- Bluehost is what I use for hosting Bottom Line Cents. I've been using them for about 2 years and don't have any down time or run time issues. Start Your Own Blog Tutorial is a good post to learn how to start your own blog and make money.
- My grammar when writing posts is sometimes shocking, because I write so fast and have no time to edit as I go. So before I hit publish, I check my grammar with Grammarly. The best part is grammarly is FREE!
- I use Get Response to collect all my email leads. It has helped me grow a dedicated so that I can get my latest articles out to my existing audience that have signed up to this. If you need decent and reliable (and cost effective) email marketing service that offers a 30 Day Free Trial then Get Response is your go to!
- For high quality responsive WordPress themes I recommend Studiopress. I've ran a couple of blogs using their themes and framework and they've been around for a long time and built a good reputation for building SEO Optimized Themes that are fast loading and responsive. I've reviewed some of thier themes here.
- If you're wanting to start ranking on google or getting featured in places like Forbes or similiar then the only SEO course I recommend is Stupid Simple SEO. I joined this course in 2019 and my google traffic has gotten traction and I've also been featured in places like Fundera Ledger.
- Tailwindapp is a tool I use to schedule Pinterest Pins and Instagram posts. They have a free trial which is free for an unlimited time, however you are limited to a certain amount of posts to schedule per day. If you need to schedule more than that you need to upgrade your account.
- Pretty Links helps me keep my links clean and helps making managing multiple affiliate links a breeze. Imagine having to replace every single link in all the post that contain an affiliate link for a product, two words - TIME CONSUMING.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a course I recommend by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. This course helped me make money from affiliate marketing.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is another course I recommend. The course has helped me (and will help you) get free traffic from Pinterest Marketing. I shared my results here on how I gained over 300% traffic!
These are companies and courses/services I've personally vetted and recommend.