You've landed on one of the best posts on how to make 200 a day online! If you've been browsing all over google and finding posts that literally have too many ways to make money online,,it will leave you demotivated and drained.
Don't get me wrong, these posts are great its filled with way over 10 effective ways, but the problem is it often leads to information overload. That's why I decided to find the top 10 ways to make this kind of money online daily
So here we will discuss 10 favorable ways to making money online. Without further suspense below I present to you the list.
Don't Forget To Pin This For Later!
#1 - Start an Online Blog with Bluehost
Blogging is a really good way to make 200 a day online! There are many blogs that do this with affiliate marketing or even advertising with ads on their blog.
It's really easy to do this, simply start a blog with bluehost by following my full blown tutorial here:find out more about starting a blog here in my quick and easy tutorial.
Blogs make money through various means which can include;
- Sponsored Posts;
- Affiliate Marketing;
- Selling Digital Products
Just to name a few! I wrote a well detailed tutorial on starting a money making blog and you can find out more about starting a blog here in my quick and easy tutorial.
The biggest investment you need for a blog is a web host, such as Bluehost which hosts my website Bottom Line Cents.
Related Article : How to Start a Profitable Blog in 2020 Free Course
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. I was also compensated to create this post, but all opinions are my own
#2 - Make 200 a Day by Creating Your Own Online T-Shirt Store
An Online T-Shirt Store is a fantastic way to get $200 a day. All you need is a bit of creativity and the business acumen to run the business successfully.
The creative part is you coming up with designs for your t-shirt empire, it can be anything you want but the most favourable designs will win the market.
Canva is a good free online tool to use to create custom designs that can be exported to file to be put on t-shirts.
Go to canva.com and signup with a free account to get started. You'll be designing in no time at all with all the bells and whistles.
There are however paid content for the more premium pieces, so if you want to invest a small bit you can to go that extra mile.
The business side of things involves a bit of insight. It involves a Shopify store to market and sell your product. More details can be found on our full post of online t-shirt businesses at : https://bottomlinecents.com/how-to-start-a-tshirt-business/
How to Start an Online T-Shirt Business Free Email Course
In this free course, I show you how to create an online T-Shirt Business using shopify without holding any t-shirt stock. From the technical side (it's easy - trust me!) to all the way to making your first sale. Join now!
#3 - Start a Dropshipping Business With Shopify
In the past I've used Shopify to create niche and broad product stores that have generated me over 6 Figures which resulted in how I make 200 a day!
Shopify is an amazing online eCommerce platform that gives you the power to start your own store.
When people purchase from your online Shopify store, this customer is yours .They get added to your email list so that you can sell to them again with email marketing.
You could even start your very own tshirt business online with shopify
Get a Free 14-Day Shopify Trial on Me or Join the free Shopify email course below.
#4 - Start Vlogging on YouTube
Make 200 a day with Youtube, as it has skyrocketed over the past few years and has basically become mainstream media.
To start earning money on youtube you can acquire youtube partnerships and/or use product placements for companies.
Knowing a bit of business acumen is essential if you want to succeed in a market economy.
For example you might have a youtube channel on fitness, so things like apparel and nutrition might be very good examples of product placements.
me going. Follow this link to our post on youtube to find out more: https://bottomlinecents.com/blogging-vs-vlogging about youtubing.
#5 -Make 200 a Day with Online Courses with Udemy
Udemy is an online platform for online learning and is targeted towards students and adult professionals. It has over "...100000 courses and 24 million students" according to Udemy.com.
It has tonnes of how-to videos such as how to learn software programs, personal development and web development just to name a few.
There is an endless supply of learning videos waiting for you to contribute your knowledge to their database.
Become an instructor for something that you know the know-how to to create an income.
It's so easy to sign up and the process to getting an income is transparent. Go to udemy.com to learn more and look for the tab that says "teach on Udemy".
#6 - Review Websites & Apps
Do you love the internet? I know I do.
Isn't it a great place for the flow of new and old information? Maybe you've met the love of your life thanks to Tinder? Or found your dream job through a job site?
Over the last decade or so the internet has now become heavily intertwined within our lives, it really is hard to imagine our life without it.
What's really great is that reviewing websites online can earn you a bit of bank. Struggle.co lists their top 9 sites for reviewing and earning, see their list below:
This list from struggle.co should get you started and there is plenty more that you can try.
#7 Create Kindle Books & Ebooks
Remember how I said you can create an online store and sell clothing?
Well you can also start an online store and sell digital products such as eBooks on just about anything.
If you're not a good book maker and you have other digital products you can sell then go out there and start creating.
Sign up with my referral code to get a 14-day free Shopify Trial: BottomLineCents and start selling digital products today.
Related Article: How to Sell on Shopify for Beginners
#8 Make 200 a day with Sponsored Blog Posts
Sponsored posts take the form of "...reviews, product announcements, videos, and infographics".
Sponsored posts are usually posts that are commissioned by a company other than yours or by you for your blog.
You can reach out and cold email or call to companies who might want be interested for them to have you write for them. This is where a good portfolio of work (your blog) will help you secure these types of commissions.
The trick to getting sponsored posts is to work on your craft as a writer or a words smith as I like to call it. Through continual practice you will see your work evolve into things you have not seen before.
#9 Do Online Paid Surveys
Did you know that a great small business idea for men is to answer surveys!
Giant corporations need people like me and you to give their valued opinions so that companies can develop the right products.
Survey Junkie is one of the top companies that pay good money for your valued opinion and it is really easy to do.
Signing up takes less than a minute and payment goes directly to your Paypal account.
How To Get Paid For Your Opinion
Learn how to make money just for filling out surveys on your smartphone/laptop
#10 Use Your Social Talents
If your savvy with social media sites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and much more...
Then you have a very talented set of skills on your hand!
If you know you way around social media then you can make some seriously big bucks by promoting brands on social media.
Businesses pay regular people like you and me to get the word out on new products and services, so that it can drive sales for them.
It can be hard finding the best opportunities and there are some amazing tools to help you find the latest opportunities.
I've stumbled across SocialSaleRep.com and I've found it to be the best so far!
They've been online for quite a while now and have had several partnerships with big corporations looking for social media experts!
Conclusion for How to Make $200 a Day
So there you have it, those are my 10 effective ways to make at least over $200 a day with some online methods.
If you know of some really good ways on how to achieve this, then be sure to leave a comment in the comments below.
- Bluehost is what I use for hosting Bottom Line Cents. I've been using them for about 2 years and don't have any down time or run time issues. Start Your Own Blog Tutorial is a good post to learn how to start your own blog and make money.
- My grammar when writing posts is sometimes shocking, because I write so fast and have no time to edit as I go. So before I hit publish, I check my grammar with Grammarly. The best part is grammarly is FREE!
- I use Get Response to collect all my email leads. It has helped me grow a dedicated so that I can get my latest articles out to my existing audience that have signed up to this. If you need decent and reliable (and cost effective) email marketing service that offers a 30 Day Free Trial then Get Response is your go to!
- For high quality responsive WordPress themes I recommend Studiopress. I've ran a couple of blogs using their themes and framework and they've been around for a long time and built a good reputation for building SEO Optimized Themes that are fast loading and responsive. I've reviewed some of thier themes here.
- If you're wanting to start ranking on google or getting featured in places like Forbes or similiar then the only SEO course I recommend is Stupid Simple SEO. I joined this course in 2019 and my google traffic has gotten traction and I've also been featured in places like Fundera Ledger.
- Tailwindapp is a tool I use to schedule Pinterest Pins and Instagram posts. They have a free trial which is free for an unlimited time, however you are limited to a certain amount of posts to schedule per day. If you need to schedule more than that you need to upgrade your account.
- Pretty Links helps me keep my links clean and helps making managing multiple affiliate links a breeze. Imagine having to replace every single link in all the post that contain an affiliate link for a product, two words - TIME CONSUMING.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a course I recommend by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. This course helped me make money from affiliate marketing.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is another course I recommend. The course has helped me (and will help you) get free traffic from Pinterest Marketing. I shared my results here on how I gained over 300% traffic!
These are companies and courses/services I've personally vetted and recommend.