Welcome All ! My First Post
Welcome All, I'm very excited to launch my blog - Bottom line cents I've been procrastinating for some time now and finally got around to writing my first post.
I am a 29-year-old guy from Auckland, New Zealand and I have to much debt that I can even keep track of.
The biggest proportion of this debt is my student loan, kurtköy escort which accumulated to $80,000 pendik escort and it has taken about 6 year's to pay the majority of this debt off but I still have quite a bit left ($30,000).
My student debt came from having to borrow to pay for my studies and also borrow to live while studying the other debt I have is a credit card and a personal finance.
The reason I started this blog was to keep track of my pendik escort spending habits which involves having at least $800 spare after all my expenses come out - "Wow!" you're thinking, yeh I know right!
Some people would die to have that left over at the end of paying their debt. I'll cut to the chase, I do have a corporate job and part of that job involves drinking coffee up to three times a day and also going out for lunch and if it's not coffee that I'm buying it would be snacks.
The remainder of my spare cash is used on going out to the movies or having dinner with my fiance (now wife).
I do have some bad habits that can be shaken such as buying coffee three times a day as opposed to making it in the staff kitchen and that is ultimately why I started this blog, to keep track of spending and my bad.
So the ultimate goal of my blog is to keep track of my spending habits, find some good sources/reads that would improve my ability to not purchase so randomly.
It's time to make our accounts stable for a stable life!
- Bluehost is what I use for hosting Bottom Line Cents. I've been using them for about 2 years and don't have any down time or run time issues. Start Your Own Blog Tutorial is a good post to learn how to start your own blog and make money.
- My grammar when writing posts is sometimes shocking, because I write so fast and have no time to edit as I go. So before I hit publish, I check my grammar with Grammarly. The best part is grammarly is FREE!
- I use Get Response to collect all my email leads. It has helped me grow a dedicated so that I can get my latest articles out to my existing audience that have signed up to this. If you need decent and reliable (and cost effective) email marketing service that offers a 30 Day Free Trial then Get Response is your go to!
- For high quality responsive WordPress themes I recommend Studiopress. I've ran a couple of blogs using their themes and framework and they've been around for a long time and built a good reputation for building SEO Optimized Themes that are fast loading and responsive. I've reviewed some of there themes here.
- If you're wanting to start ranking on google or getting featured in places like Forbes or similiar then the only SEO course I recommend is Stupid Simple SEO. I joined this course in 2019 and my google traffic has gotten traction and I've also been featured in places like Fundera Ledger.
- Pretty Links helps me keep my links clean and helps making managing multiple affiliate links a breeze. Imagine having to replace every single link in all the post that contain an affiliate link for a product, two words - TIME CONSUMING.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a course I recommend by Michelle from Making Sense of Cents. This course helped me make money from affiliate marketing.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is another course I recommend. The course has helped me (and will help you) get free traffic from Pinterest Marketing. I shared my results here on how I gained over 300% traffic!
These are companies and courses/services I've personally vetted and recommend.